After the popularity of my Eurovision countdown, which I am so grateful for, I thought I would share with you all the 10 songs that narrowly missed out on being featured.
As I am sure many of you know, Eurovision has produced many great songs and many WTF songs and therefore I am sure you can imagine the difficulty of the challenge I set out for myself earlier this year, a mean feat that took almost 3 months to reach my ultimate top 100. Therefore It would be criminal to not include some of the songs I felt I need to share with you all, songs I adore which were unlucky at the last moment.
- “Ostani Kraj Mene”- Alma & Dejan- Bosnia & Herzegovina, 1994
- “Wunder gibt es immer wieder”- Katja Ebstein– Germany, 1970
- “De Mallemollen”- Heddy Lester– Netherlands, 1977
- “Dincolo Di Nori”- Dan Bittman- Romania, 1994
- “Libera”- Mia Martini- Italy, 1977
- “La Det Swinge”- Bobbysocks- Norway, 1985
- “De Eerste Keer”- Maxine & Franklin Brown- Netherlands, 1996
- “Dreamin’ ”- Eddie Friel- Ireland, 1995
- “Si Tu Aimes Ma Musique”- Stella- Belgium, 1982
- “Nake Mi Ne Svane”- Daneijla- Croatia, 1998
Keep an eye for more post coming this week.